Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils before applying them to your skin. Carrier oils do not have a strong aroma, and are ideal for mixing with essential oils without reducing their benefits.
2 oz bottles
Carrier Oil Descriptions:
- Avocado- Thicker than most carrier oils, contains fatty acids, vitamins A,C,D, and E, and minerals
- Almond- Softens and soothes skin, high in vitamin E
- Castor- Natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Fractionated Coconut- Thinner than most carrier oils, moisturizes skin and absorbs very quickly
- Palm Oil- Softens skin, rich with antioxidants, high in Vitamin K
- High Oleic Sunflower- Absorbs into skin at average speed, contains high amounts of vitamins A, B, D, and E and minerals
- Soybean- Easily absorbed, leaves a smooth sensation on the skin
- Vegetable Glycerin- Great for moisturizing the skin
*Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Simply Soothing or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, especially if being used during pregnancy, before using this product. You are also encouraged to test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using for mass production.