One of the primary benefits of essential oils is that, when used properly, they offer many benefits and have few, if any, side effects. Many essential oils are effective against harmful organisms. Some can positively affect your mood and mental state. Some essential oils can even help you reduce a headache or feelings of nausea. Aromatherapy uses essential oils to improve quality of life and reduce unpleasant side effects of aggressive therapies and health conditions. Just be careful not to spill them; some surfaces, like painted wood, may react with essential oils.
Simply Soothing's Roll On Essential Oil Blends come in a convenient, 10ml bottle with a roll on applicator, easy to carry anywhere you go! Using the most effective essential oils, we blend them with a carrier oil, so as to dilute them and make them safe for topical use. Each of our blends targets a specific symptom.
- Boost- (Grapefruit Pink EO, Lavender EO, Lemon EO, Basil Sweet EO)
- Good Night Sleep Tight-(Lavender EO, Cedarwood Atlas EO)
- Headache Be Gone-(Lavender EO, Peppermint EO, Frankincense EO)
- Immune-(Clove Bud EO, Cinamon Bark EO, Lemon EO, Sweet Orange EO, Oregano EO, Mandarin EO, Thyme White EO, Rosemary Spanish EO, Nutmeg EO, Ginger Root EO, Eucalyptus EO)
- Joyful-(Grapefruit Pink EO, Sweet Orange EO, Lemon EO, Bergamot EO)
- Let's Focus-(Sweet Orange EO, Peppermint EO)
- Migraine Relief-(Lavender EO, Peppermint EO, Wintergreen EO, Frankincense India EO, Marjoram Sweet EO, Rosemary Spanish EO)
- Motivation-(Pepper Black EO, Lime EO, Sweet Orange EO, Frankincense EO)
- Peace Baby-(Sweet Orange EO, Patchouli EO, Clove Bud EO)
- Seasonal Relief-(Lavender EO, Lemon EO, Peppermint EO)
- Tension Tamer-(Peppermint EO, Frankincense EO, Lavender EO, Chamomile EO)
- Uplifting-(Sweet Orange EO, Grapefruit Pink EO, Basil Sweet EO)
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration or any other medical body. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.